Well, if anyone knows me, they know I worship the potato. I think it's the purest vegetable to ever grow from the ground and I love that there's nothing you can't do with it. I feel like Forest Gump talking about shrimp... You can hash it, mash it, bake it, brown it, fry it, or make it into soup, breads, or salads. WOW!

Sometimes we over complicate our foods and my grandma always made really simple (BUT DELICIOUS) recipes. As with any recipe from a grandma, it's not really a recipe. I've tried to put exact measurements, but honestly it's a little different every time because you sort of add as you go.

I added a couple of my own ingredients to this to really make it my own. Hope you enjoy these delicious and homemade scalloped potatoes! MMMMMM





Click the image below to open in a new tab and print: