Actually, I hate this recipe. I hate it because everyone LOVES it. I hate it because I made two -from scratch- recipes (Plus this one) and all people could talk about was this stupidly delicious potato casserole. I hate it because you gain 10 pounds just from looking at it. I hate it because it's cheap and easy and seems like a cheater recipe. I hate it because people request I make it every time I'm supposed to make something.

Make it and tell me if you hate it too!

A recipe in pictures.

In a big bowl, mix:

1 thing of sour cream:


1 thing of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup



1 stick of melted butter



1 packet of ranch dressing



1/2 packet of Shredded Cheddar Cheese



Stir all those thoroughly together and then add:

1 package of frozen shredded hash browns


 Put in a big casserole dish, cover with remaining cheddar cheese, and cover with foil. Bake for at least 30 minutes at 400. Remove foil and finish crisping up the top for at least 15 additional minutes.

I don't have a picture of the final product because as soon as I set this sucker down, it's GONE!

That's it folks.
ENJOY!