Funny thing about cooking... You kind of have to be a scrapper. If you're afraid you're going to mess something up and you follow instructions or a recipe too rigidly, boy is cooking gonna be UNfun for you! This may be brought on by my recent experience with needing a melon baller only to find mine had disappeared! Okay, so I did have a *mini* meltdown, but I recovered and found a tiny spoon to use. You could use one of those measuring teaspoons (which I also didn't have!) if you wanted.

I like to think I cook with love, but some days, my cooking skills are leaned upon a bit too heavily for my liking. Like when you work til after dark, go to the gym, barely come home and have time to make dinner for yourself, when you realize you've committed to the office potluck TOMORROW! This is how I always wind up cooking at midnight, I swear!

Today I whipped up a quick recipe to suit our "Finger Foods" theme - and also because I've been forced to only make potato dishes (my specialty) and bring one of the few vegetarian things. I made Parmesan Potato Bites.


Yum! I LOVE POTATOES!

I posted the recipe on Taste Fresno. You can check it out HERE!